Updated: Aug 1
Word of mouth has long been the best way to grow your business or brand. Social media magnifies word of mouth - what one person says or writes to another individual can now be expressed to hundreds, thousands, and even millions. Think of what you do off-line as one side of a coin and what you do through social media as the other side. What you write, post, show, or say on any social media platform is immediately distributable, expanding your interaction with customers and the public around the world.
Benefits of Social Media Management:
1. Expand the ability of your business to support your products and services, thereby keeping customers and, in the process, developing and maintaining relationships with them.
2. Identify and relate to influential people and decision makers in your industry, including suppliers and new companies with which to team up.
3. Generate Leads.
4. Show what your competitors are doing.
5. Provide a virtually instantaneous way for your business and your customers to interact with each other and build relationships.
6. Easily and quickly create and publish your message at little or no cost and without special skills with HausHill's Social Media Management.
7. Improve your visibility to search engines.
8. Publicize events and campaigns.
9. Be your presence on the web by supplementing or substituting for a website.
10. Turn what you learn about your company (e.g., what people say they like or dislike) into better service, products, or content that can be repackaged, repurposed and turned into marketing materials on your website.
Haus of Blog Post by Jovon Pavielle | Director